Booking & Payment
A non-refundable deposit of 35% is required to make a booking (or full payment if booking within eight weeks of your stay). You must also pay all applicable booking fees. If you have paid a deposit, the final balance is payable eight weeks prior to the commencement of the booking.
Once this has been paid it is non-refundable as a cancellation would not leave us with sufficient time to find a substitute booking. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, we may cancel your booking and retain all payments made by you to date.
Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us in writing, by email, fax or post, and will take effect on the day we receive it.
You can cancel your booking 48hrs from the moment the provisional booking is made, and the deposit will be refunded in full during this time. Please note that the 48hr cooling off period starts from the moment the provisional booking is made.
A provisional booking is confirmed when you receive an email with the subject line: “Your Booking at L’Orangerie”. The 48 hour no quibble cancellation policy does not apply to bookings that start within 14 days of the booking being placed.
Please note that in the event you wish to cancel your confirmed booking, no refunds will be given in any circumstances. All payments, including deposit and balance payments you make to us are non-refundable in any instance. You should therefore take out suitable travel insurance to cover the risks that may lead to such an eventuality.
In the event that either you or we need to cancel because the FCO advises against travel to the region where our property is located then relax, we will liaise with you to defer your travel to a later date.
- For British citizens, the right to change your dates will depend on whether you are deemed free to travel to the specific region where your holiday home is located, as determined by the official advice from the FCO that can be found here: www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- For foreign nationals, the right to change your dates will depend on whether you are free to travel to the specific region where your holiday home is located, as determined by the official advice from the governing body of your country of residenceAny cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us in writing, by email, fax or post, and will take effect on the day we receive it.
- Date changes may be requested up to 28 days before your holiday start date.*
- Bookings may be moved to any alternative available dates of equivalent monetary value or simply pay the difference.
- The full balance will need to be paid 12 weeks before the original holiday start date in order for us to confirm the date change.
- This offer does not apply to bookings made for 2021.
*If travel restrictions have been temporarily lifted, but then are reinstated again within 28 days of your holiday start date, we would work closely with the owner to try to find a solution for postponement.
Amending your booking
If you wish to amend your booking, whilst we will try to assist, we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met. Please ensure that you have received written confirmation of any changes to your booking prior to travel in the event your amendments can be facilitated. We may charge an amendment fee and in addition you must pay us an administration fee of £25.00 per person.